- The experience of many years and specialized production facilities allowed us to expand our product range by the new sophisticated SMART DOCK leveler with swing lip. The results of the advanced computerized analysis MES finite element method were checked and confirmed by demanding performance tests so that our customers now benefit from the new high-quality docking system with an optimal cost/performance ratio which meets all requirements of the latest European standard EN 1398 and is CE marked.
- The electro-hydraulic SMART DOCK leveler operated at the touch of a button. As soon as the platform has reached its highest position the lip swings out automatically and comes to rest on the lorry bed. During loading and unloading the SMART DOCK leveler follows the movements of the vehicle (automatic floating position). The SMART DOCK leveler is supplied with a P frame and installed in the pit as a compact unit in just one step. Installation of this type of dock leveler is fast and easy guaranteeing considerable savings in time and money for the customer. The load capacity of the SMART DOCK leveler corresponds to the axle load limit taking into consideration the most unfavorable loading case.
- Design Features
• Robust and compact design & construction
• 2 safety platform lifting cylinders (with special emergency valves)
• Platform sheets: High quality 5/7 mm tear plate
• 11 high-strength S355 steel reinforcements to minimize risk of ruts
• Swing lip thickness: High quality reinforced 13/15mm tear plate (front 5° beveled)
• Maintenance-free open hinge system with flame-cut open components
• Excellent quality of RAL painting (large number of solid components) and hot-dip galvanized
• Compact design of under-oil motor hydraulic unit (resistant to high temperatures ,noise reduction and dirt
• Robust rubber buffers with steel dowels (option with steel plate)
• PIT frame guarantees low-cost and fast installation
• Low operating and maintenance cost
• Robust and user-friendly control unit
• Conforming to latest European standard EN 1398 and is CE marked.