Mak Health Clean Room Door- HPL
Clean room environment is required at a place where there is high risk of air contamination through environmental pollutants like dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapor. Designed for excellence, Metaflex clean room doors provide optimum solution for the needs in pharmaceutical, hospitals, health, commercial & retail environment where there is a need for clean air. Our clean room doors are custom made to suit the requirements from these sectors. Our clean room door helps in preventing the dust particles or pollutants enter into the room. The door is insulated with high quality PU and there is a provision for double insulated glass vision panel. Available in variants like single leaf and double leaf, Metaflex clean room door is made of high quality material with absolute insulation.
- Door Leaf thickness = 44mm
- Door Leaf with HPL Laminates
- PU Insulated Core
- Dead Lock, Mortise Lever Handle
- Anodized Door Profiles
- Wall frame 80mm x 60mm
- Wall fame Al 6063 Anodized ,2.5 mm thick, GI reinforced
- Locking Cylinder: Euro Norm, outside key and inside emergency release / outside & inside key
- Hinges : Ball Bearing Hinges, 4 per door leaf.
- Flush View Port- 300x300, 300 x 600mm
- Door Closure
- Concealed Flush Bolt on Passive Leaf.
- Concealed Drop Seal
- No Organic Material (No Decay, No Contamination)
- Available in single leaf and double leaf door with automation. (With Open/Close synchronization in both leaves).
- Available Sizes: Single leaf- From 750x2100mm to 1100x2400mm. Double leaf- From 1500x2100mm to 2200x2400mm.