bal Leader in
Robust Dutch Technology
Over 1 Million Installations Globally
COLD CHAIN INDUSTRY
HORIZONTAL SLIDING DOORS
MAKChiller® Sliding, MAKFreezer® Sliding & MAKBlast Freezer Sliding
Best suited for temperature controlled areas
Hermetic sealing to prevent leakages
Robust dutch technology
Easy to operate, energy efficient
Easier trolley movements through the door
No floor obstruction
Appropriate insulation value
Automation compatible doors
Best quality to last year after year
Ready for atmospheric exposures
Non abrasion quality
With emergency release
Chiller doors - 80mm polyurethane insulation for positive temperatures for Chiller Rooms.
Freezer doors - 120mm, polyurethane insulation for negative temperature for Freezer Rooms.
Blast freezer doors – 150 mm polyurethane insulation for negative temperatures For Blast Freezer Rooms.
APPLICATION AREAS - CHILLER, FREEZER, BLAST FREEZER
Meat & Fisheries
Food processing Areas
Other special application areas.
• The technology used by the company is Dutch technology that meets all the international quality standards and regulations.
• The door is surrounded by a four side rubber sealing gasket that ensures hermetic sealing, which reduces the risk of loss of cooling and controls the temperature.
• The door slides on an overhead track which is made of high quality aluminum extrusion with indentations for a 3D movement to ensure complete hermetic sealing while closing.
• The door blades are made out of insulated panel in a door frame . The insulation properties ensure the environment temperature and humidity can be maintained as required.
• The door frame can withstand high abrasion as it is made of high quality anodized aluminum. Ready for atmospheric exposure.
• Top rollers made of self lubricating nylon which ensures smooth and noise free movement of the door.
• The door with different opening options is best suited for trolley, fork lift traffic. It is user friendly.
Standard Accessories & Hardware
Rail : Heavy aluminum track (6.7kg / meter extrusion), with 14 mm indentations under 45 degree angle for runner to slide into to create a 3D movement while closing to ensure hermetic sealing. Includes SS 304 end stops and brackets.
Runners : SS 304 wheelchair with V shaped wheels (POM grade plastic) with sealed double roller bearings. Three dimensional adjustments for door blade position.
Canopy : Coated steel canopy with sloping top, color RAL 9006
Door blade : For Chiller, 80mm For Freezer 120mm and for Blast Freezers 150mm thick insulated sandwich panels of 100% CFC-free polyurethane. High density 40 ±2 kg/m3. Door Blade finish – both sides 0.60mm RAL 9002 coated steel. Door blade panels are framed on all four sides in heavy aluminum extruded (1.86 kg/meter) profiles. And for blast Freezers Door blade panels are framed on all four sides in 2 mm thick S.S. 304 Profiles.
Gasket : 3 sided exchangeable EPDM sealing gasket, fixed in special PVC holder on inside of the door blade frame. Special profiled bottom seal are fitted to ensure a hermetic seal.
Opener : Hermetic stainless steel lever handle on in and outside of door.
Wall frame : In Chiller doors, for door blade to close hermetically on panel wall. GI coated steel 150 x 45mm of 0.6mm thickness with thermal break. In freezer Doors, It includes 30 W heater break with overheating protection, and for Blast Freezer doors 35 W heater break will be given for overheating protection.
Cladding : 0.7mm GI coated steel; protect and reinforce the cut out opening in panel wall
Fixing material : Included for fixing on PU panels or Brick wall
Optional Accessories & Hardware
Automation : Automation type SDA-04.
Lock : Padlock device on track side, with emergency release on non – track side
Dutch Lock : Special Locking arrangement for doors with automation
Bumper : Stainless steel protection bar 60 /60mm on track side on the door leaf
Vision Panel : 400 x 600mm thermopane insulated glass in heavy rubber gasket (Vision Size 360X560mm)
Kick Plate : 900mm high stainless steel 304 checker plate 1.2mm thick
Counter frame : For doors of 2.4 meters height or more it is strongly recommended to reinforce the cut out opening in the panel wall with a counter wall frame 150 x 45mm Installation strictly as per Metaflex installation manual, by Metaflex certified people